Suddenly your home is filled with walkers, punkin seats, baby swings, changing tables, baby baths, bassinets, beds and strollers.
Strollers are one of the most necessary gadgets for any mom! Whether baby is an infant or a toddler, a stroller is a must. Trying to find a tidy place to stash such an awkward gadget can be a royal pain in the tush! It’s precisely this awkwardness and my familiarity with it that made me leap for joy when I was introduced to the StrollAway recently.
I absolutely adore gadgets that help me stay organized. Those gadgets that create a storage place from an unlikely source are by and large my favorites.
Imagine – being able to hang your stroller up and out of the way on the backside of a door. How creative is that?
Apartment dwellers or even those couples who live in cozy little bungalows are sure to love the StrollAway – but then again, who wouldn’t? Regardless of how much room you have, stashing the stroller away in such a neat and tidy fashion is sure to stir excitement.
It’s the little things that matter.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Slides easily over the door.
- Spacer included to fit any door width.
- Folds flush to the wall when not in use.
- Coming soon! Wall mount version for the garage, and multi stroller system!
- Finally, a way to get your stroller off the floor and out of the way….!
StrollAway is available at MetroTots and retails for $39.99 plus shipping.